Ben Bella, who died last Wednesday aged 95, was a leader in Tunisia s fight for independence from France and became its first post-independence president in 1963.
What does FFI stand for?
FFI stands for Fight for Independence (gaming)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FFI
We have 125 other meanings of FFI in our Acronym Attic
- Frasier Fir Hand Wash
- Failure to Follow Instructions
- Faith Freedom International
- Family Firm Institute, Inc.
- Fatal Familial Insomnia
- Fauna and Flora International
- Fee for Intervention (Health and Safety Executive; UK)
- Fer Forgé Industrie (French: Wrought Iron Industry)
- Festival Film Indonesia
- Fiber Fuels Institute
- Film Federation of India (India)
- Film Finances, Inc. (various locations)
- Financial Fraud Institute
- Fire Facilities, Inc. (Sun Prairie, WI)
- Fish Farming International (journal)
- Fixed and Flashing
- Flame Failure Indicator
- Flexible Film Isolator
- Fonds Francophone des Inforoutes (French: Francophone Information Highway Fund; est. 1998)
- Football Frontier International
Samples in periodicals archive:
LEADERS from Algeria and neighbouring countries and crowds of mourners have paid homage to the country's first president and a leader in its fight for independence from France half a century ago.
1824: Poet Lord Byron died of a fever at Missolonghi while aiding Greek insurgents against the Turks in their fight for independence.
He said he was forced to flee Pakistan partlybecause of his long fight for independence.