They will have seen how our pack performed last week, so will certainly try to fight fire with fire up front.
What does FFWF stand for?
FFWF stands for Fight Fire With Fire
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
We have 1 other meaning of FFWF in our Acronym Attic
- Flag Football World Championship
- Flood Forecasting and Warning Centre (Bangladesh)
- Freedom Fighters Wargame Club
- Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
- Fast Forward
- Furry Friends Web Design (Mammoth, PA)
- Fast Forward Project Management (UK)
- Family-Friendly Work Environment
- French Fund for the World Environment
- Friesland Foods Western Europe
- Federal Facilities Working Group (US EPA)
- Federal Field Work Group (Alaska)
- Fire Formula Working Group (UK)
- Formula Funding Working Group (Bradford Schools; UK)
- Full Fingered Wheelchair Gloves
- Funds for Women Graduates (UK)
- Faith Family Web Hosting (Christian hosting service)
- Frances Farmer Will Have Her Revenge on Seattle (Nirvana song)
- Flat Face Weld Neck (connecting flange)
- Families First in White Oaks (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An elite group of cops fight fire with fire as they set out to bring down a ruthless mob boss.
They'll go all out to level things up early on I suspect so I'd go and fight fire with fire right from the kick off.
We thought we'd fight fire with fire and let him have a couple.
It's got to stop before the more modest among us snap and fight fire with fire.
He called on his charges to fight fire with fire and meet the challenge of the World Champions head on.
SINCE the scary encounter with The Others, Jack reckons that the survivors of Lost (C4, Tuesday) should fight fire with fire.
And if 7" ain't enough, check out their CD Focused on Fight Fire With Fire .