Crime committed by methamphetamine addicts doubled to 6 million violent and property crimes in 2004 from 3 million in 2002, according to a new report by Fight Crime: Invest in Kids.
What does FCIK stand for?
FCIK stands for Fight Crime: Invest in Kids
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of FCIK in our Acronym Attic
- Friends of Canadian Institutes of Health Research (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Fundación Centro Internacional de Hidrología Subterránea
- Food Container, Insulated, Hospital Ward
- Family-Centered Institute, Inc. (Brewster, MA)
- Fellow of the Chartered Insurance Institute
- First Commodities International Inc
- First Community Interfaith Institute (various locations)
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Journalists
- Foreign Chambers in Japan
- Foreign Companies in Japan
- Fellow of the Central Institute of London
- Fellow of The Chartered Institute of Linguists
- Fertilizer Corporation of India Ltd.
- Football Club Intercommunal du Loing (French football club)
- Foreign Capital Investment Law (Oman)
- Foreign Comparative and International Law
- Formation Complémentaire d'Initiative Locale (French: Local Initiative Complementary Training)
- Friendship Circle of Illinois (Northbrook, IL)
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters
- Florida Construction Industry Licensing Board (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Details: "America's Child Care Crisis: A Crime Prevention Tragedy" is free of charge of the Fight Crime: Invest in Kids Web site, http://www.
Recently, Fight Crime: Invest in Kids Oregon - an organization of more than 65 police chiefs, sheriffs, prosecutors and victims of violence in Oregon - released a report on preventing crime by preventing child abuse and neglect.