Sudarat Sereewat, director of Fight Against Child Exploitation, said: "The Supreme Court decision is good news for children in Thailand and the fight against child abuse.
What does FACE stand for?
FACE stands for Fight Against Child Exploitation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FACE
We have 150 other meanings of FACE in our Acronym Attic
- Federación de Asociaciones de Celiacos de España (Spanish)
- Federal Acquisition Conference and Exposition
- Federal Agency for Civic Education (Germany)
- Federation of Aluminium Consumers in Europe
- Federation of Associations for Hunting and Conservation of the EU (European Union; est. 1977)
- Fellow of American College of Epidemiology (established in 1979)
- Fellow of the Australian College of Education
- Fellow, American College of Endocrinology
- Fiber Access Covering Everyone
- Field Artillery Computing Equipment
- Fight Against Corruption Everywhere
- Fighter Air C2 Enhancement
- Fighter Aircraft Communications Enhancement (Air Force)
- Finchfield and Castlecroft Enterprise
- Fine Arts Core Education (Canadian high school)
- Fire - Achieving Claims Excellence (insurance)
- Fire and Auto Claims Efficiency (insurance)
- Florida Association for Computers in Education, Inc.
- Florida Association of Code Enforcement
- Florida Autism Center of Excellence (Tampa, Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A spokesman for the Coalition to Fight Against Child Exploitation (FACE) said the boy was a victim of circumstance and that the bar owner should take his fair share of the blame.
A Pattaya police spokesman said the complaints received from the child watch group, the Coalition to Fight Against Child Exploitation, were being looked into.