A spokesman for Fight Against Animal Cruelty in Europe said the group had joined forces with Animal Aid and would be protesting outside Aintree on Thursday.
What does FAACE stand for?
FAACE stands for Fight Against Animal Cruelty in Europe (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Fallbrook Airpark Advisory Committee (California)
- Family Allergy and Asthma Care
- Fatal Accident Assessment Committee
- Federal Accounts Allocation Committee (Nigeria)
- Fédération des Associations Africaines et Créoles (French: Federation of African and Creole Associations)
- Ford Amateur Astronomy Club
- Freeware Advanced Audio Coder
- Functional Area Agreement Coordinator (USAF)
- Fur and Alligator Advisory Council (Louisiana)
- Accredited Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Fundação Antônio Antonieta Cintra Gordinho (Portugese: Foundation - Antoinette and Antonio Savannah Highway; est. 1957; Brazil)
- Federal Aviation Administration Acquisition Clauses
- Fellowship in the American Academy of Case Management (American Institute of Health Care Professionals)
- Filipino-American Association of Certified Public Accountants (Seattle, WA)
- Feasibility Assessment of Afforestation for Carbon Sequestration (Canadian Forest Service)
- Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- First American Asset Closing Services (various locations)
- Fixed Asset Accounting and Control System (Virginia)
- Families against Abusive Chiropractic Treatments (Canada)
- Fellow of the American Academy of Clinical Toxicology
Samples in periodicals archive:
DONATIONS to the Fight Against Animal Cruelty in Europe are received at 29 Shakespeare Street, Southport, Merseyside, PR8 5AB.
Mr Moore, 45, head of the animal rights organisation Fight Against Animal Cruelty in Europe (FAACE), told how he witnessed the massacre.
We're now backing Fight Against Animal Cruelty in Europe in a bid to get the events banned for good.
The Fight Against Animal Cruelty in Europe has joined forces with Animal Aid to campaign against the Grand National that takes place April 6-8.
Tony Moore from Fight Against Animal Cruelty in Europe (FAACE) went undercover to watch the rodeos in Europe.