The following table illustrates this by breaking down EEA EFTA commitments and payments for the Fifth Framework Programme on Research (FP5).
What does FP5 stand for?
FP5 stands for Fifth Framework Programme (European Commission)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FP5
We have 1 other meaning of FP5 in our Acronym Attic
- Full Page, Full Color
- Fetal Pancreas and Fetal Liver
- Family Preservation and Family Support
- Family Practice and General Practice
- Family Planning/Maternal and Child Health (Nepal)
- Family Planning/Reproductive Health
- Fibrous Protein of Human Stratum Corneum
- Facilities Project Information/Work Order System
- Forças Populares 25 de Abril (Portuguese left-wing terrorist group)
- Filemaker Pro 3 (document extension)
- FileMaker Pro 5
- Sixth Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development (EU)
- Framework Programme 7 (EU)
- Seventh Framework Programme (EU)
- Facilities Planning Area
- Faculty Partnership Award (IBM)
- Failure Prevention Analysis (product development)
- Fair Play Alliance (gaming)
- Fairmont Private Academy (Anaheim, CA)
- Fairness in Procurement Alliance (formerly the Fairness in Set-Aside Procurement Coalition)
Samples in periodicals archive:
EEA EFTA participation in EU programmes and actions (1) PROGRAMME OR ACTION Period Total budget (years) allocations (commitments) EU15 EEA EFTA EUR EUR million million Research and technological development Fifth Framework Programme for R&D (1999-2002) 4 13 700 295.
The present Fifth Framework Programme was launched in 1999 with a budget contribution from the EU Member States of EUR 13.