The Fifth District Court of Appeal will expand its Appellate Mediation Program to all the circuits within the district.
What does 5D stand for?
5D stands for Fifth District (Washington, DC police)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of 5D
- 5th Air Defense Artillery
- 5-Alpha-Reductase Deficiency
- 5 Data Bits, 6 Transmission Bits
- Five Basic Exercises
- Fifth Combat Communications Group
- Cash, Car, Condominium, Credit Card & Country Club Membership
- Demand Driven Direct Digital Download
- Demand-Driven Direct Digital Dissemination
- Fifth Dimension
- Five Degrees of Freedom
- Fifth Dimension Technologies (specializing in virtual reality)
- #5 Electronic Switching System (AT&T)
- Electronic Switching System #5 (Pentagon Renovation Project)
- Five Finger Discount (stealing)
- Five Iron Frenzy (Ska Band)
- Five Figure Code Groups (amateur radio)
- 5 Fluorouracil (chemotherapeutic agent)
- Fifth Generation
- 5 Gaited Horse
Samples in periodicals archive:
The California Court of Appeals, Fifth District, ruled that the statute-of-limitations period for a malpractice action began when an accounting firm's clients paid taxes in excess of the amount they expected to pay instead of the date Internal Revenue Service proceedings were completed.
Hubbard is the evening supervisor for Washington's Fifth District.
For example, Tujan Faysal, a liberal Circassian, changed her candidacy from Amman's fifth district to the third because the electorate in the former would probably have voted along tribal or Islamist lines, while those in the third - Amman's most liberal district - would have probably voted for someone advocating a change in society.
Franks, who represents Connecticut's fifth district, is the least liberal member of his state's three-person Republican delegation.