Whoever ends up at those positions, they'll join a defense that has to be better than last season when Oregon committed 91 errors and had a fielding percentage of .
What does FPCT stand for?
FPCT stands for Fielding Percentage (baseball)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FPCT
We have 2 other meanings of FPCT in our Acronym Attic
- Fixed Profit Car Scheme
- Foilborne Propulsion Control System
- Formation Pilotage Confort Sécurité (French: Comfort Safety Training Steering)
- Formation Prévention Conseil Sécurité (French: Prevention Safety Training Council)
- Free Presbyterian Church of Scotland
- Federated Philatelic Clubs of Southern California (stamp collecting)
- Fission Product Control Screening Test Loop
- Familial Porphyria Cutanea Tarda (dermatology)
- Fédération de Provence du Cheval de Trait (French horse federation)
- Fells Point Corner Theater (Baltimore, Maryland)
- Finsbury Park Community Trust (est. 1986; UK)
- Fonds de Placement Collectif en Titrisation (French: Fund for Collective Investment in Securitization)
- Foro Pedriátrico de Cartagena (Spanish: Cartagena Pediatric Forum; Cartagena, Columbia)
- Forum for Psychodynamic Couple Therapists (UK)
- Free Pentecostal Church of Tanzania
- Farm Property Class Tax Rate Program (Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs; Ontario, Canada)
- Financial Partners Credit Union (California)
- First Pacific Capital Underwriters (Sydney, Australia)
- Fuel Pressure Control Unit (Douglas Aircraft Corp)
- Fresno Personal Computer Users Group (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
969 fielding percentage while often playing through injuries.
995 fielding percentage (eight errors) en route to being named the Padres Most Valuable Player for the third straight year and fourth time overall (2006, 2008-10).
Each group should gather the following regular-season statistics on their team: win-loss record, overall team batting average, total runs scored, team earned run average (ERA), and team fielding percentage.
991 career fielding percentage as a left fielder (24 errors/2,620 total chances), Crawford leads all active players at that position.