Key to the three-run second inning - the Canadians would add three more in the eighth - was a fielding error with the bases loaded and one out when Ian Parmley's grounder to second base was bobbled by River Stevens.
What does FE stand for?
FE stands for Fielding Error (baseball)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FE
We have 47 other meanings of FE in our Acronym Attic
- Feline Enteritis
- Fellowship of Engineering
- Ferrara, Emilia (Italian province)
- Field Emergence
- field emission (electrons)
- Field Engineer
- Field Evaluation
- Field Expedient
- Field Experiment
- Fiesta Educativa, Inc (Los Angeles, CA, USA)
- Figueira Enterprises
- File Entry (OSTA universal disk format)
- Filius Ejus (Latin: His Son, epigraphy)
- Final Element (Safety Instrumented Functions, Trip systems)
- Final Exam
- Finalize Early (escrow term)
- Finance Effectiveness (UK)
- Financial Engineering
- Financial Express
Samples in periodicals archive:
But everything went wrong Saturday with three fielding errors.
Neil Walker singled to lead off the inning and advanced to third base on the fielding error and scored on a single by Lyle Overbay.
England's fielding errors also did not help the situation as, uncharacteristically, Anderson let at least four balls threw his legs inside the fielding circle to take some gloss off a fine individual bowling display.
The outfielder also reached base on a fielding error by pitcher Tommy Hunter in the first before flying out twice and striking out in his other at-bats at Rangers Ballpark in Arlington.