Assistant Secretary of the Navy, (Financial Management and Comptroller) Robert Panek Associate Director, Office of Budget Mark Easton Director, Office of Finance Victor Ackley Director, Field Support Activity, ASMC Navy Vice President Charles Cook Director, Fiscal Division, Headquarters Marine Corps, ASMC Marine Corps Vice President The Navy/Marine Corps Service Day at the American Society of Military Comptrollers Professional Development Institute 2005 was the first for the Department of the Navy's current Assistant Secretary of the Navy (Financial Management and Comptroller) (ASN(FM&C)), the Honorable Richard Greco Jr.
What does FSA stand for?
FSA stands for Field Support Activity
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FSA
We have 469 other meanings of FSA in our Acronym Attic
- Federation of South Arabia (est. 1963; now Yemen)
- Fédération Suisse des Aveugles et Malvoyants (French: Swiss Federation of the Blind and Visually Impaired; Switzerland)
- Fédération Suisse des Avocats (French: Swiss Federation of Lawyers; Switzerland)
- Fee Simple Absolute (property law)
- Fellow of the Society of Actuaries
- Fellow of the Society of Antiquaries
- FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency)/State Agreement
- Fertility Society of Australia
- Field Service Action (Ford Motor Company)
- Field Service Automation
- Field Systemic Advocacy (US IRS)
- Fighter Support Aircraft (US DoD)
- File System Archiving (computing)
- Filemaker Solutions Alliance (developer membership program offered by FileMaker Inc)
- Filipino Student Association
- Film South Asia (est. 1997)
- Film Stills Archive (Museum of Modern Art; New York, NY)
- Final Site Acceptance
- Financial Security Assurance, Inc.
- Financial Service Agreement (World Trade Organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Victor Ackley, Director, Field Support Activity and DNS-RMS, Department of the Navy (and American Society of Military Comptrollers Navy vice president).