The Field Studies Council (FSC), an environmental education charity, has three coastal centres in Wales - two in Pembrokeshire and a third at Margam Park, Port Talbot - and each offers family wildlife adventures led by FSC experts.
What does FSC stand for?
FSC stands for Field Studies Council (British outdoor organization)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FSC
We have 447 other meanings of FSC in our Acronym Attic
- Federation of Southern Cooperatives
- Fellow of Science (education; Pakistan)
- Felony Settlement Conference
- FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) Storage Center
- Fiber Switching Capability
- Field Sequential Color
- Field Service Company
- Field Service Continuous (electrical junction box used for home, office construction)
- Field Service Coordinator (various companies)
- Field Simulation Center
- Field Study Center (various locations)
- Field Supply Company
- Field Support Center
- Field Support Command
- Field Survey Company
- Figure Skating Club (various locations)
- Fiji Sugar Corporation Limited
- Film Studies Center (various schools)
- Finance Section Chief (various locations)
- Finance Sub-Committee (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eco organisations including the RSPB, the Field Studies Council and the Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust, have joined forces and will be opening the doors to all their teaching sites and centres.
The family said he was a member of the community-based team at Rhyd-y-Creuau, a centre owned by the environmental education charity the Field Studies Council.
The Field Studies Council - I know, it sounds a bit dull and worthy, but it isn't like that at all - is an environmental education charity which runs family breaks in the school holidays.
THOSE people looking for a holiday with an educational slant should contact the Field Studies Council (0845 345 4071, www.
The Field Studies Council run more than 500 courses with weekends starting from pounds 98, including bed and full board.
The Field Studies Council and the Botanical Society of the British Isles also offer a variety of training courses, in partnership with several universities and conservation societies.
The experiment was organised by Neath Port Talbot County Borough Council and the Field Studies Council to aid the children's geography, history and science schoolwork.