On his part, Katib said the Bangladeshi pilgrims would be divided out among the 113 field service offices of the establishment to provide them with excellent services that would enable them to perform the fifth pillar of Islam in ease and comfort.
What does FSO stand for?
FSO stands for Field Service Office
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of FSO
We have 140 other meanings of FSO in our Acronym Attic
- Family Service Ontario
- Family Support Organization
- Federal Statistical Office (Germany)
- Federalnaya Sluzhba Okhrany (Russian: Federal Security Organization; successor of GUO and SBP)
- Fédération Suisse des Osthéopathes (French: Swiss Federation of Osteopaths)
- Fender Shaped Object (musical instruments)
- Field Sales Office
- Field Security Office
- Field Security Officer (United Nations)
- Field Security Operations
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, the Aircelle is to create a Field Service Office at Rolls-Royce's Hatton Cross/London Heathrow Airport facility, offering around-the-clock on-site support.
American Superconductor said it is also expanding its sales and field service office in Beijing to accommodate the new division.
L-3 ILEX SESD is based in Shrewsbury, NJ (Fort Monmouth) with major operations in Sierra Vista, AZ (Fort Huachuca), and field service offices at over twenty sites worldwide including Korea, Germany, Hawaii, Fort Bragg, Fort Stewart, Fort Drum, Fort Hood, Fort Gordon, Fort Belvoir, Fort Lewis, Fort Campbell, Hunter Army Airfield, and deployment sites such as Iraq and Afghanistan.
Meanwhile, Talal Mahboob, head of Field Service Office No.