Michael Greenbaum is the vice president of real estate--owned (REO) and property preservation for Valley View, Ohio--based Safeguard Properties, the largest privately held mortgage field service company in the United States.
What does FSC stand for?
FSC stands for Field Service Company
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FSC
We have 447 other meanings of FSC in our Acronym Attic
- Federal Supply Catalog
- Federal Supply Category
- Federal Supply Classification
- Federal Supply/Stock Code/Class(ification)
- Federation of Southern Cooperatives
- Fellow of Science (education; Pakistan)
- Felony Settlement Conference
- FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) Storage Center
- Fiber Switching Capability
- Field Sequential Color
- Field Service Continuous (electrical junction box used for home, office construction)
- Field Service Coordinator (various companies)
- Field Simulation Center
- Field Studies Council (British outdoor organization)
- Field Study Center (various locations)
- Field Supply Company
- Field Support Center
- Field Support Command
- Field Survey Company
- Figure Skating Club (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Field laundering: Field launder the patrol bag, the intermediate cold weather bag and the bivy cover using formula II in Appendix E of FM 42-414, Tactics, Techniques and Procedures for Quartermaster Field Service Company, Direct Support, Machine laundering: Wash the patrol bag, the interm rediate cold weather bag and the bivy cover on the delicate/gentle cycle using cold water (up to 85[degrees]F).
Machine launder the hood according to the wool method found in Formula II of Appendix E of FM 42-414, Tactics, Techniques and Procedures for Quartermaster Field Service Company Direct Support.