Therefore, we need a magnetic field separator, for example a superconducting sheet between two vertical magnetic fields for the neutron and the nuclear polarizations , or we need to rotate the neutron polarization by [pi]/2 before transmission through a polarized nuclear target as it is shown in Fig.
What does FS stand for?
FS stands for Field Separator
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of FS
We have 133 other meanings of FS in our Acronym Attic
- Federal Specification
- Federal Standard
- Federal-Signal (warning light manufacturer)
- Federation Starship (Star Wars)
- Fee Simple
- Felix Schlag (designer of the Jefferson nickel; initials on obverse)
- Fender Stratocaster (guitar)
- Ferrovie dello Stato
- Feudal System