Contract award: basic defense (bdd) montlhery (77/91) maintenance market in the technical field of fire safety systems and associated facilities.
What does FOFF stand for?
FOFF stands for Field Of Fire
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FOFF
We have 6 other meanings of FOFF in our Acronym Attic
- First-Order Flux Conservative Hyperbolic System
- Firestone Office Federal Credit Union (Akron, OH)
- Flash Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (Flarion)
- Fiber Optic Flight Equipment
- Fibre Optic Front End
- Friends of Fort Edgecomb (Maine)
- Federal Office of Foreign Economic Affairs (Switzerland)
- Forward of the FEBA
- First Order Fire Effects Model
- Federation of Freedom Fighters (gaming group)
- Fight Only For Freedom
- Film on Film Foundation (Berkeley, CA)
- Finally Organized, Finally Free (organizational book)
- Formula Offroad
- Forum För Feministiska Föräldrar (Swedish: Forum for Feminist Parents)
- Free Open FTP Face
- Fremantle Outdoor Film Festival (Australia)
- Frets On Fire Fan Forum
- Friends of Family Farmers (Molalla, OR)
- Friends of Feral Felines (Portland, ME)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Detweiler of Indianapolis, IN, has recently been recognized by The Global Directory of Who's Who for outstanding contributions and achievements in the field of Fire alarm, communications and security systems.
The goal of the CFI program is to acknowledge demonstrated competence in the field of fire Investigation.
Dust and light and layers of telephoto compression combine to create a mood for this farming image that evokes a field of fire.
Indeed its main virtue appears to be the excellent field of fire for speed cameras
3 suddenly burst into flames from unknown causes, creating a huge field of fire in the saturated soil.
In a nutshell, the Spider is placed in the centre of a possible field of engagement, its tripwires are set at strategic positions--someone tripping a wire sends a signal to the remote unit--where the soldier can monitor the tripping wire actuation progress and activate the munitions when the hostile forces are in the optimum field of fire.
Additionally, each student will be awarded eight credits from the University of Missouri, which can be applied to a degree in the field of fire science.