Mohammad-Hassan Mansurian as saying, "The Iranian [version] of the S-300 system is undergoing field modification and will be test-fired soon.
What does FM stand for?
FM stands for Field Modification
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of FM
We have 98 other meanings of FM in our Acronym Attic
- Fetal Movement
- Fibrosing Mediastinitis
- Fibrous Monolith
- FIDE Master (chess)
- Field Maintenance
- Field Manual (Army)
- Field Marshal
- Field Martial (military rank)
- Fighters Megamix (video game)
- File Maintenance
- Filio Mater (Latin: Mother to Her Son, epigraphy)
- Filio Morenti (Latin: To His/Her Dying Son, epigraphy)
- Filius Matri (Latin: Son to His Mother, epigraphy)
- Filosofian Maisteri (Finnish: masters degree)
- Final Mix (Japanese Kingdom Hearts game)
- Finance Manager
- Finance Memorandum
- Financial Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Local or county officials rated ease of repair and easy field modification highest.
Also supporting hundreds of number and currency formats, Data Commander will perform a multitude of user- specific field modification tasks, including monetary conversions for the impending European Monetary Union (EMU) Euro.
Controls and instrumentation should be flexible enough to accept field modifications in the future to take advantage of subsequent developments.
Failure to do so can result in very expensive field modifications.
0) has been replaced through a field modification program.