The Field Marshal Montgomery Pipe Band scooped the trophy in front of a 35,000-strong crowd in Glasgow.
What does FMMPB stand for?
FMMPB stands for Field Marshal Montgomery Pipe Band (Lisburn, Northern Ireland, UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Florida Medical Malpractice Joint Underwriting Association
- Force Main Marker
- Food Marketing Management Level (National Marketing Education Standards)
- Federal Milk Marketing Order
- Free Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game
- Farmland Mapping and Monitoring Program (California)
- Farmland Monitoring and Mapping Program (Department of Conservation; California)
- Financial Management Modernization Program (US DoD)
- Flood Management and Mitigation Programme (est. 2005; Mekong River Commission)
- Force Modernization Master Plan
- Felix Makes Me Rich (Forex Expert Advisor for Metatrader)
- Fertility Preserving Mesometrial Resection (surgical procedure)
- Fill-Machida-Murdoch-Rosenthal (mathematics)
- Force Management Manpower and Resources (US Army)
- Force Modernization Milestone Reporting
- Free Molecule Micro-Resistojet (astronautics)
- Functional Management Message Router (IBM)
- Force Modernization Milestone Reporting System
- Facilities Maintenance Management System
- Faircrest Memorial Middle School (Canton, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Field Marshal Montgomery Pipe Band, from Lisburn, County Antrim, will be trying to retain their world championship title.
The Field Marshal Montgomery Pipe Band from Northern Ireland and the Simon Fraser University group from Canada took second and third place respectively.