Earlier, he was a field marketing representative at Jetro Holdings Inc.
What does FMR stand for?
FMR stands for Field Marketing Representative
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FMR
We have 107 other meanings of FMR in our Acronym Attic
- False Match Rate (biometrics)
- Family Medicine Residency (various organizations)
- Feature Modification Request
- Federal Management Regulations
- Federal Mineral Royalty
- Fédération Départementale des Sociétés Musicales du Rhône (French: Rhone Departmental Federation of Musical Societies; Rhone, France)
- Ferro-Magnetic Resonance
- Fêtes Moins Risquées (French: Less Risky Holidays)
- Fidelity Management and Research Corporation
- Field and Mobile Robotics
Samples in periodicals archive:
Refurbishing an old aircraft like the Greyhound is a "high-risk, low-value proposition" where it's hard to know exactly how much work old airframes will need, countered Brian Roby, a field marketing representative for Boeing.
We are supporting agency customer service representatives by strengthening relationships with our field marketing representatives and offering educational opportunities.
We're excited to participate in bringing one of America's premier sporting events to the World Wide Web" said Michael Murphy, Field Marketing Representative at Sun Microsystems.
National Lampoon Network offers students and sponsors a range of tours, live events vis a vis a strong on-campus presence led by a standing army of paid student field marketing representatives.
The move will not reduce the number of field service offices in California where field marketing representatives, material damage appraisers and multi-line field claims adjusters will continue to provide personal contact services to policyholders.
Scherer commented, "Our field marketing representative, Brent Burton, is working from Riverton, Utah, to open the new marketing territory serving Utah.
Scherer commented, "Our field marketing representative, Roger Whitescarver, is working from Boise to open the new marketing territory serving Idaho.