One mutual insurer, for example, had a career distribution system that it changed from a fixed-cost model to a variable-cost model by converting its career agencies to an independent field marketing organization.
What does FMO stand for?
FMO stands for Field Marketing Organization (insurance)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FMO
We have 91 other meanings of FMO in our Acronym Attic
- Ferromagnetic Nanowire
- Facilities Management Office
- Facilities Management Operations (various locations)
- Fast Moving Object (asteroids)
- Fax Money Order (Pakistan)
- Fédération des Maladies Orphelines (French: Federation of Orphan Diseases)
- Federation of Manufactured Home Owners of Florida, Inc.
- Federation of Manufacturing Opticians (UK)
- Fers et Matériaux de l'Oise (French materials company)
- Field Maintenance Office
- Financial Management Office(r)
- Financierings-Maatschappij voor Ontwikkelingslanden (Dutch: Netherlands Development Finance Company)
- Finnforest Modular Office (Finland)
- Fire Management Officer (National Park Service)
- Fire Marshal's Office
- Fire Motor Operator
- Fish Marketing Organization (Hong Kong)
- Fisheries Management Organization
- Flatland Meteorological Observatory
- Flavin-Containing Monooxygenase
Samples in periodicals archive:
Enhanced training in the field While most of the attention around training these days involves implementation of the NAIC Suitability Model, a related trend can been found in the increased presence of field compliance officers who work within field marketing organizations.
FMOs, Carriers Speak Although the majority of respondents to Senior Market Advisor's first annual Industry Survey were advisors, executives from carriers and field marketing organizations had their say as well.
Best # 06830 Distribution: Independent field marketing organizations, broker-dealers, wirehouses Main Street America Group A.