The NCAA requires five made field goals per game to be listed.
What does FGPG stand for?
FGPG stands for Field Goals per Game (football statistic)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FGPG
- Formula Grand Prix Championship (gaming)
- Fort Greene Park Conservancy (Brooklyn, NY)
- Forest Grove Police Department
- Feline Generalized Penicillin Epilepsy
- Foundation for Global Peace and Environment
- Fédération Générale des Pupilles de l'Enseignement Public (French: General Federation of Public Education of Pupils)
- Fibroblast Growth Promoting Factor
- Frameless Glass Pool Fencing (Australia)
- FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) Global Paper Forum
- Fixed and Group Flashing (US Navy)
- Fluoroscopically Guided Percutaneous Gastrostomy
- Fin Grip Pro Handlebar
- Federal Government Press Lagos (Nigeria)
- Fibro Grats Private Limited (India)
- First Guarantee Pension Limited (South Africa)
- Fosters Group Pacific Limited
- Friends of the Greenfield Public Library (Greenfield, MA)
- Fabrication Générale pour la Maintenance (French: General Maintenance for Manufacturing)
- Filtered Gaussian Process Method
- Forest Glen Property Management (Glen, NH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Navy, averaging nine 3-pointers, ranks second in the PL in 3-point field goals per game.
Ducks lead the nation Oregon placekicker Paul Martinez qualified for the national rankings by playing in his ninth game of the season Thursday and currently leads the country in field goals per game with 2.
37 field goals per game but doesn't qualify for the national ratings because he hasn't played in 75 percent of Oregon's games.
Serna, who leads the nation in field goals per game and matched the Pac-10 record with six field goals in a game this season, joins Jad Dean of Clemson and Mason Crosby of Colorado as finalists for the Groza Award.