[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] When he joined CDC in 1976, Thacker helped implement CDC's Field Epidemiology Training Programs in more than 30 countries.
What does FETP stand for?
FETP stands for Field Epidemiology Training Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FETP
We have 2 other meanings of FETP in our Acronym Attic
- Foreign Economy Trade Information Center (China)
- Federated European Tourism Information Systems Harmonisation
- Far Eastern Textile Limited (Taiwan)
- Front End Team Leader
- Further Extended Three-Letter Acronym
- Fire and Emergency Training Network
- Fire Emergency Television Network (Carrollton, TX)
- Further Education Tutorial Network (UK)
- Fair Employment and Treatment Order (Equality Commission for Northern Ireland; Belfast, Ireland, UK)
- Fire Emblem Tactics Online (gaming)
- Fulbright Economics Teaching Program (Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam)
- Future and Emerging Technologies-Proactive Initiatives
- Florida Education and Training Placement Information Program
- Further Education and Training Quality Assurance
- Foreign Exchange Transaction Regulations (South Korea)
- From Emotion to Reason
- Fair and Equitable Tobacco Reform Act
- Federación de Trabajadores del Petróleo del Perú (Peruvian Petroleum Workers' Federation)
- Far East Trade Services (trade association; Taiwan)
- Fast-Exchange Two-State
Samples in periodicals archive:
In response to the outbreak, the National Institute of Infectious Diseases, Infectious Diseases Surveillance Center, and its Field Epidemiology Training Program began epidemiologic investigations in both areas.
The outbreak investigation in Avadi, Tamil Nadu, was done as part of the Field Epidemiology Training Program project of Dr Prabhdeep Kaur.
The Field Epidemiology Training Programs, which CDC and USAID support, are another tool used to help build infectious disease surveillance capacity worldwide.
Chung, Medical and Health Officer, Field Epidemiology Training Program, Surveillance and Epidemiology Branch, Centre for Health Protection, Department of Health, Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, People's Republic of China; email: mo_fetp2@dh.
Dr Bin Saeed is a graduate of the Saudi Arabian Field Epidemiology Training Program, where he performed this investigation.
Takahashi is staff epidemiologist of the National Institute of Infectious Diseases, Tokyo, Japan, and supervisor of the Japanese Field Epidemiology Training Program.