Bio-imaging experts at the university will now be able to continue their ground-breaking work on cartilage thanks to the arrival of the ultra-high resolution Field Emission Scanning Electron Microscope.
What does FE-SEM stand for?
FE-SEM stands for Field Emission Scanning Electron Microscope
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Finite Element - Absorbing Boundary Conditions
- Finite Element - Boundary Integral
- Finite Element-Boundary Integral
- Finite Element Boundary Integral Equation
- Far End - Echo Canceller
- Finite Element-Fast Multipole Method
- Falange Española de las JONS
- Finite Element Method - Method of Moments
- Finite-Element Reduction-Recovery
- Field-Enhanced Rapid Thermal Annealing
- Iron III Complexes of Tetra Amido Macrocyclic Ligand
- Fixed-Rate Entropy-Coded Trellis-Coded Quantizer
- Federación de Bibliotecas Populares
- Fellow of the Cheirological Society of Great Britain
- Forced-Entry and Blast Resistant (safety)
- Fractional Excretion to Filtration Fraction
- Feature Extraction Segment
- Faecal Elastase 1
- Fractional E1 (part of a 2.048 Mbs Signal)
- Frontier Elite 2 (1993 computer game, sequel to Elite)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hitachi unveiled a series of new electron microscopes at Pittcon, including the S-4800 field emission scanning electron microscope.