The university was among the first in Europe to get its hands on a Hitachi SU-70 Field Emission Gun Scanning Electron Microscope last year, and it also has a JEOL 2100F model and a JEOL 1200EX Transmission Electron Microscope.
What does FEG stand for?
FEG stands for Field Emission Gun (electron emission source commonly used in TEM and SEM)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FEG
We have 37 other meanings of FEG in our Acronym Attic
- Fédération Échanges France Ukraine (French: France Ukraine Exchanges Federation)
- Feline Foamy Virus
- Finite Element Finite Volume (geochemistry)
- Forced Expiratory Flow-Volume (respiratory system)
- Forced Expiratory Flow
- Fast Enough for You (Phish song)
- Financial Empowerment for Youth (Charlotte, NC)
- Facility Engineer Group (US Army)
- Fédération des Enseignantes et Enseignants Genevois (French: Teachers' Federation of Geneva; Geneva, Switzerland)
- Fegyver-és Gépgyár (Hungarian arms manufacturer)
- Financial Engineering Group (various locations)
- Finite Element Graph
- Fisheries Expert Group (est. 2008)
- Flying Electric Generator
- Forum des Educatrices de Guinée (French: Educating Forum of Guinea)
- Fourth Estate Guardian
- Fox Entertainment Group (Los Angeles, CA)
- Freier Evangelischer Gemeinden (German: Free Movement of Protestant Congregations)
- Fund Evaluation Group, LLC (Cincinnati, OH)
- Firearms Engravers Guild of America
Samples in periodicals archive:
Subsequently, the cells on the coverslips were sputter coated with gold (thickness of 10 nm) and viewed under the XL30 Field Emission Gun scanning electron microscope (FEI Company, Enidhoven, the Netherlands) at 10 kV.