Reports on the effect of seed size on germination, field emergence, productivity and variations in crop stand in groundnut are available in the literature [36,9].
What does FE stand for?
FE stands for Field Emergence
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FE
We have 47 other meanings of FE in our Acronym Attic
- Fecit Erigi (Latin: Had It Built, epigraphy)
- Federal Energy Administration
- Federal Express
- Feed Efficiency (livestock)
- Feliciana Eastern Railroad
- Feline Enteritis
- Fellowship of Engineering
- Ferrara, Emilia (Italian province)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DISCUSSION The time of field emergence after sowing is important for uniformity of stands and eventual crop development, general performance and yield.
Rapid and uniform field emergences of seedlings are two essential pre-requisites to increase yield and quality in annual crops .