The winds behind the boat were different from what we had experienced during field carrier landing practice (FCLPs) back at the field.
What does FCLP stand for?
FCLP stands for Field Carrier Landing Practice
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FCLP
We have 1 other meaning of FCLP in our Acronym Attic
- Fraction of Continuously Labeled Mitoses (molecular biology)
- Fetal Calf Ligamentum Nuchae
- Fetele Conduc Lumea Noastra
- Front Cubain de Libération Nationale (French)
- Fuzzy Competitive Learning Network
- Fermented Cod Liver Oil
- Football Club Lucé Ouest (French football club)
- Fullerton Civic Light Opera (California)
- Fairmont Community Liaison Panel (West Virginia)
- Falkirk Council Local Plan (UK)
- Flow Cost Lowering Problem (logistics)
- Football Club Landivy Pontmain (French football club)
- Football Club Lanhouarneau-Plounévez (French football club)
- Fellow, College of Law Practice Management
- Football Club Lavelanet Pays d'Olmes (French football club)
- Football Club Le Pin-Vritz (French football club)
- Fondation des Clubs Lions du Québec (French: Lions Clubs Foundation of Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Federal Courts Law Review
- Fédération des Centres de Loisirs et de Rencontres (French: Federation of Leisure Centres and Dating; Switzerland)
- Football Club Lecelles-Rosult (French football club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Local communities have been irked by the possible relocation of the so-called field carrier landing practice on the island in southwestern Japan from Iwoto Island in the Pacific due to concerns over noise, with the heads of four municipalities in the area having staked out their opposition.
Mage Island would replace Iwo Island, under the jurisdiction of Tokyo, where the so-called field carrier landing practice is provisionally conducted under the bilateral realignment road map that says a permanent location would be picked by 2009.
Our squadron was starting field carrier landing practices (FCLPs), and had planned on conducting the first set of night events.
And training doesn't end with briefings and debriefings; LSOs are also responsible for scheduling an adequate number of field carrier landing practices, and for performing a quality job of waving and recognizing performance trends.
The squadron was doing field carrier landing practice (FCLP).