4 Others: tumoral obstruction, fibrosing mediastinitis, chronic renal failure on dialysis PAH--pulmonary arterial hypertension; BMPR2--bone morphogenetic protein receptor 2; ALK1--activin receptor-like kinase-1; PHT--pulmonary hypertension.
What does FM stand for?
FM stands for Fibrosing Mediastinitis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FM
We have 98 other meanings of FM in our Acronym Attic
- Fecit Monumentum (Latin: Built A Monument, epigraphy)
- Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service
- Federal Methodology (financial need determination formula)
- Federated States of Micronesia (US postal abbreviation)
- Femtometer (10 E^-15, one quadrillionth of a meter)
- Ferdinand Marcos
- Fetal Movement
Samples in periodicals archive:
Computed tomography findings in fibrosing mediastinitis.
The radiographic findings of fibrosing mediastinitis.