What does FF1 stand for?
FF1 stands for Fibroin Factor 1
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FF1
- Fu Foundation School of Engineering and Applied Science (Columbia University, New York, NY, USA)
- Fortified Foods without Standards of Identity
- Fields of Forel/Zona Incerta
- Fortified Concept (band)
- Farm Folk/City Folk (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Fast Forward / Fast Reverse
- Field Flattener/Field Reducer (telescopes)
- Fast Freezing/Freeze Substitution Methods
- Final Fantasy: Advent Children (movie)
- Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles (video game)