Researchers studying a chemical messenger called fibroblast growth factor 5 had created mice that lacked the gene for this messenger to see how its loss would affect embryonic development.
What does FGF-5 stand for?
FGF-5 stands for Fibroblast Growth Factor 5 (also seen as FGF5)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Fédération Guinéenne de Football (Guinea)
- Feel-Good Factor
- Fibroblast Growth Factor
- Fine Girl Friday
- Former Girlfriend
- Forschungsgemeinschaft Funk eV
- Future Generation Foundation (Egypt)
- 125I-fibroblast growth factor-1
- Fibroblast Growth Factor Type 1
- 125I-fibroblast growth factor-2