What does FGFB stand for?
FGFB stands for Fibroblast Growth Factor, Basic
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Fibroblast Growth Factor 9 (glia-activating factor)
- Faltering Good Friday Agreement
- Fareham and Gosport Family Aid (UK)
- Farmington Girls FastPitch Association
- Federation of Galaxy Football Associations
- fibroblast growth factor acidic
- Fibroblast Growth Factor-Alpha
- Field and Game Federation of Australia Inc.
- Fifth Generation Fighter Aircraft (India)
- First Global Financial Advisors, Inc.
- Fibroblast Growth Factor Binding Protein 1
- First Guardian Financial Corporation (New York)
- Full Gospel Fellowship Church (Danville, VA)
- Full Gospel Fukuoka Church (Fukuoka, Japan)
- Fair Garden Family Community Center (Knoxville, TN)
- Full Gospel Fellowship of Churches and Ministers (Canada)
- Free Graphics for Everyone (website)
- Florida Game and Freshwater Fish Commission
- Free Grace Foundations International (Nigeria)
- Friends of the Global Fund Japan