Cumulative background exposure (CBG; fibers per cubic centimeter x months) was estimated by summing duration and period-specific airborne fiber concentration for each subject: [CBG.
What does F/CC stand for?
F/CC stands for Fibers per Cubic Centimeter
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 548 other meanings of F/CC in our Acronym Attic
- Fuel/Blanket Properties Task Group
- Fever/Chills (medical)
- Film Coated
- Fiscal Cancel (philately)
- Flight Control
- Foley Catheter (medical; urinary catheter)
- Forage-to-Concentrate Ratio (nutrition)
- Fuel Cell (electricity)
- Feasibility/Cost Benefit Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to OSHA, the reduced risk derives directly from a 90 percent reduction in the acceptable level of asbestos exposure, from 2 fibers per cubic centimeter, (f/cc) of contaminated airspace to 0.