3) Here p is the orientation unit vector of a fiber and [Psi](p) is the fiber orientation distribution function.
What does FODF stand for?
FODF stands for Fiber Orientation Distribution Function
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FODF
- Falling on Deaf Ears
- First-Order Differential Equation (mathematics)
- Flexible, Online and Distance Education
- Fractional Order Differential Equation (mathematics)
- Friends of Deep Eddy (Texas)
- Friends of the Don East (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Forum Démocratique pour la Modernité (Democratic Forum for Modernity, Central African Republic)
- Fondo de Desarrollo Rural Marginado (Ecuador)
- Fondation pour le Développement Économique et Social (French: Foundation for Economic and Social Development and; Haiti)
- Fair Oaks Dairy Farm (Indiana)
- Friends of Dalby Forest Ltd (UK)
- Florida Office on Disability and Health (University of Florida; Gainesville, FL)
- Focal Dermal Hypoplasia
- Forest of Dean Housing (UK)
- Friends of Dublin Hurling (Ireland)
- Friends of Deer Hollow Farm (Mountain View, CA)
- Formative Observation Data Instrument (pedagogy)
- Friends of Dovedale Infant School (UK)
- Fraternal Order of David and Jonathan, Inc. (multiple locations)
- Friends of Davey Jones (blog)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The quantitative relationship between the relative permeability and fiber orientation distribution function will be elucidated later.