A protein microarray is a collection of proteins arranged on a planar solid surface (membrane, glass slide, or silicon chip) or immobilized on individual microbeads trapped in the ends of the fibers in a fiber optic bundle, or a collection of coded microbeads in solution (known as a liquid or 3D array).
What does FOB stand for?
FOB stands for Fiber Optic Bundle
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of FOB
We have 105 other meanings of FOB in our Acronym Attic
- Fans of Barbaro (thoroughbred race horse)
- Father of Baby (medical records)
- Father Of Boys
- Father Of the Bride
- Feast of Boris (gaming)
- Fecal Occult Blood
- Federal Office Building
- Fédération Officielle de Blindtest (French band)
- Fellowship of Believers (gaming environment)
- Festival of Bands
Samples in periodicals archive:
This filtered light (excitation light) is focused by lens (C) onto one end of a bifurcated fiber optic bundle (D).