They cover surface plasmons for biodetection, microchip-based flow cytometry in photonic sensing, opto-fluidic techniques for manipulating microscopic particles in bioanalysis, optical fiber sensors and their applications for detecting explosions, photonomic liquid crystal fiber sensors for safety and security monitoring, miniaturized fiber Bragg grating sensor systems for potential air vehicle structural health monitoring, optimal coherence tomography for document security and biometrics, and photonic-assisted instantaneous frequency measurement.
What does FBGS stand for?
FBGS stands for Fiber Bragg Grating Sensor (optics)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FBGS
- Florida Botanical Gardens Foundation, Inc.
- Fort Bonifacio General Hospital (Philippines)
- Fasting Blood Glucose Level
- Fiesta Bamboo Green Leaves (wind chime)
- Federation of British Greyhound Owners Association (UK)
- Fluro Bubble Gum Pirates (rave group)
- Friends of Bradner Gardens Park (Washington)
- Federal Border Guard Service (Russia)
- Feet Below Ground Surface (geotechnical reports)
- Fellow of the Barbill Golf Society
- Fairly Big Hammer
- familial benign hypercalcemia (aka Familial Hypocalciuric Hypercalcemia)
- Federal Bureau of Hackers
- Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Federation of Bounty Hunters (gaming clan)
- Federation of British Herpetologists (UK)
- Feline Butt Hobbits
- Ferdinand Braun Institut für Höchstfrequenztechnik (Berlin)
- Fire Baptized Holiness
- FireBatHero (Starcraft gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Modal analysis and damage detection by Fiber Bragg grating sensors, Sensors and Actuators A133: 415-424.
Thermal behavior of a metal embedded fiber Bragg grating sensor.