Electronic fetal heart rate monitoring transformed the whole field, giving us a method by which we could continuously assess fetal heart rate over some finite period of time.
What does FHRM stand for?
FHRM stands for Fetal Heart Rate Monitoring
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of FHRM in our Acronym Attic
- Feline Health Research Fund (Glenhaven, New South Wales, Australia)
- Florida Hurricane Relief Fund
- Future of Human Rights Forum (est. 2012)
- Foundation for Human Rights in Guatemala (Chicago, IL)
- Fazaldad Human Rights Institute (est. 2000; Pakistan)
- Financial Health Research Institute (est. 1998; Newport Beach, CA)
- Foundation for Human Rights Initiative
- Full House Resorts, Inc. (gambling)
- Federal Human Resources Information System (US Department of the Interior)
- Fish Health Research Laboratory (Indonesia)
- Fund Holdings Reporter Online
- Fetal Heart Rate Pattern
- First Hop Redundancy Protocol (Cisco)
- Fundamentals of Human Research Protections (conference)
- Fetal Heart Rate Reactivity
- Fellow of the Heart Rhythm Society (Washington, DC)
- Fellow of the Hypnotherapy Research Society
- Fjord Horse Registry of Scotland (UK)
- Foundation Human Resource Services (Oklahoma; staffing)
- Fries Hollands Rundvee Stamboek (Dutch studbook organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There was some criticism within the obstetric community that fetal heart rate monitoring was quickly accepted technology without proof that it was effective," said Suneet P.
Induction also leads to increased medical interventions including a required IV and continuous electronic fetal heart rate monitoring.
The majority of women in labor in the United States undergo continuous intrapartum fetal heart rate monitoring.
Preferences of labouring women for fetal heart rate monitoring with a fetal stethoscope, fetal heart rate monitor (FHRM) and cardiotocograph (CTG) (N=97) Fetal stethoscope FHRM CTG First maternal preference * 13 72 12 Second maternal preference 58 17 22 * Fetal stethoscope v.
As a result of this, a group of senior midwives from the DHB were enrolled to conduct a study of intrapartum fetal heart rate monitoring practices of midwives and doctors over a period of six months at the end of 2006.