Subsequently, the fetoscope was introduced to listen to the fetal heart rate intermittently, sometimes weeks or months apart.
What does FHR stand for?
FHR stands for Fetal Heart Rate
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FHR
We have 61 other meanings of FHR in our Acronym Attic
- Family History Questionnaire
- Fédération d'Haltérophilie du Québec (French: Weightlifting Federation of Quebec; Canada)
- Fachhochschule Regensburg (Regensburg University of Applied Sciences, Germany)
- Failed Host Recovery
- Fair Hearing Request (various locations)
- Farmhouse Rattery (breeding)
- Faster Hit Recovery (Diablo II gaming)
- FatHead Racing (Dallas, TX)
- Federal Halocarbon Regulations (Canada)
- Fellowship Health Resources (various locations; behavioral health organization)
- Fire Hose Rack
- Firefox Health Report (Mozilla)
- First Hour Rating (hot water heater performance)
- Fixed Hierarchical Routing
- Flight Hotel Reservations (UK)
- Flint Hills Resources, PL (Kansas)
- Florida House of Representatives
- Foundation for Human Rights
- Foundation Hospital Rajana (Pakistan)
- Freedom House Ranking (watchdog organization ranking)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Royal Philips Electronics has launched a technology for automatically detecting situations where maternal pulse may be confused with the fetal heart rate without the need to apply additional electrodes or sensors.
The hospital where I was teaching seemed excited at the possibility of a new device that, along with a stable or reassuring fetal heart rate tracing, would indicate the stability of fetal oxygenation during the later stage of labor.
95 Paperback RG628 Using a multidisciplinary perspective, this pocket guide provides detailed guidance on fetal heart rate monitoring and fetal surveillance.
Sub-standard monitoring of fetal heart rate was strongly associated with poor fetal outcome (p<0.
During labor and delivery, medical professionals review fetal heart rate tracings looking for indications of fetal distress.
She is alleged to have failed to take account of indications of a difficult labour and fetal heart rate changes.