This article describes the history of auscultation and the ability to listen to the fetal heart beat as a means of determining fetal well-being.
What does FHB stand for?
FHB stands for Fetal Heart Beat
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FHB
We have 26 other meanings of FHB in our Acronym Attic
- Forest Hill Adult String Ensemble (Virginia)
- Friesian Horse Association of the Southeast
- Federation of Hellenic-American Societies of New England
- Fast High Accuracy Signal Technique (trademark of Radar Tank Gauging Ltd.; UK)
- Fistula Healing with AST-120 (Ocera Technologies Crohn's disease clinical trial)
- Family History Assessment Tool
- Facques Hess Bourbouloux (French administrative company)
- Fair Haired Boy
- Family Hold Back
- Fédération Hattrick Belgique (French: Belgian Hat Trick Federation; Belgian soccer organization)
- Fine Home Building (magazine)
- First Hawaiian Bank
- First Home Buyer (Australia)
- Fish Hungry Bastard (Harbinger, NC)
- Flexor Hallucis Brevis
- Fusarium Head Blight
- Federal Highway Beautification Act of 1965 (highway signage legislation)
- Florida Home Builders Association
- Filament-Hook-Basal Body Complex
- First Home Buyers Bonus (real estate purchase assistance; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hivegi had difficulty in detecting a fetal heart beat, he directed Johnston to the hospital's labor and delivery department to obtain fetal heart monitoring and an ultrasound.
and her colleagues reported in a poster presentation at the meeting that the new levels were highly significant for distinguishing viable pregnancies from those that did not sustain a fetal heart beat through the first trimester.