Streissguth, director of the fetal alcohol and drug unit at the University of Washington, Seattle.
What does FADU stand for?
FADU stands for Fetal Alcohol and Drug Unit (University of Washington School of Medicine; Seattle, WA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FADU
We have 2 other meanings of FADU in our Acronym Attic
- Florida Association of District School Superintendents
- Fresno Area Down Syndrome Society (Fresno, CA)
- Feature Analysis Data Table
- Finance, Automation and Database Team (Sprint)
- Fingerprint Authentication Development Tool (Texas Instruments, Inc.)
- Fixed ACPI Description Table
- Facultad de Arquitectura, Diseño y Urbanismo (Spanish)
- Faculty of Architecture, Design and Urbanism (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Farmers Development Union
- Federação Académico do Desporto Universitário (Portuguese: University Academic Sports Federation)
- File Access Data Unit
- Film and Darkroom User (photography forum; UK)
- Fluorometric Analysis of DNA Unwinding (biology)
- First Advantage (Poway, CA)
- Fondation des Aveugles et Déficients Visuels (French: Foundation of the Blind and Visually Impaired)
- Forced Air Drain Vaporizer (engineering production system)
- Faculdade de Educação (Portuguese: School of Education; Brazil)
- Failure Analysis Engineer
- Faroe Islands, Faroe Islands - Faeroe Islands (Airport Code)
- Fédération Autonome de l'Enseignement (French: Autonomous Federation of Education; Canada)