The Surgeon General's warning provoked debate when Henry Rosett, Director of the Fetal Alcohol Education Program at Boston University Medical Center, suggested the danger from light drinking had not been demonstrated and should not be overstated, because "exaggeration could decrease credibility about the adverse effects of heavy drinking.
What does FAEP stand for?
FAEP stands for Fetal Alcohol Education Program (Boston University, School of Medicine, Concord, MA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FAEP
We have 1 other meaning of FAEP in our Acronym Attic
- Faculdade Editora Nacional (Brazil)
- Ermelo (airport code; South Africa)
- Friends and Enemies of Modern Music (Smashing Pumpkins album)
- Florida Association of Educational Office Professionals
- Florida Association of Educational Opportunity Program Personnel
- Familles à Énergie Positive (French: Families with Positive Energy)
- Federação da Agricultura do Estado do Paraná
- Fédération des Associations Étudiantes Picardes (French: Federation of Student Associations Picardes; Picardes, France)
- Fédération Européenne d'Editeurs de Périodiques (European Federation of Magazine Publishers)
- Fellow of the Association of Emergency Physicians
- Finnish Agri-Environmental Program
- First American Education Project
- Fisheries and Aquaculture Extension Program (Malaspina University-College)
- Florida Association of Environmental Professionals
- Florida Association of Equine Practitioners
- Florida Association of Extension Professionals
- Fonds Autochtone pour les Espèces en Péril (French: Aboriginal Funds for Species at Risk; Canada)
- Food Assistance and Energy Programs
- Ford Advanced Education Program (Ford Motor Company)
- Foreign Area Exchange Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
But "precise safe levels cannot be extrapolated from animal research," comments Lyn Weiner, director of the Fetal Alcohol Education Program at the Boston University School of Medicine.