[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The trees that adorned the Performing Arts Center for the annual Festival of Trees Nov.
What does FOT stand for?
FOT stands for Festival of Trees (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FOT
We have 106 other meanings of FOT in our Acronym Attic
- Friends of Sunset Zoo (Manhattan, Kansas)
- Face-Offs Total (hockey)
- Facilities Operations & Technology
- Factory Outlet Trailers, Inc. (US and Canada)
- Fællesoffentligt Geografisk Administrationsgrundlag (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Fall of Troy (band)
- Fallout Tactics (gaming)
- Fantasy One Time (fantasy football)
- Faucigny Outillage Technique (French technical tools company)
- Feast of Tabernacles
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Rutland, where folks are always ready for a celebration, the annual Rutland Historical Society Festival of Trees will kick off Nov.
Her serious philanthropic endeavors--she has served as the CARTI Festival After Dark chair and co-chair of the CARTI Festival of Trees and MS Society Dinner of Champions--belie her weakness for comedies.
[CDATA[ Tu BShvat is known as the Festival of Trees, thousands of which are planted yearly.
Pat Grant was one of the originators of the Festival of Trees and served as chair and co-chair for several years.