A NEW festival of African culture is being launched in Liverpool later this month.
What does FESTAC stand for?
FESTAC stands for Festival of African Culture
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Forschungsstätte der Evangelischen Studiengemeinschaft (Germany)
- Forward Engineer Support Team
- Forward Engineer Support Team (US Army Corps of Engineers)
- Foundation for Education, Science and Technology (South Africa)
- Frankfurt English Speaking Theatre (Frankfurt am Main, Germany)
- Forward Engineering Support Team - Augmenting
- Forward Engineering Support Team - Main
- Femtosecond Technology Research Association
- Fixed Fire Extinguishing System Twinned Agent
- Florence English Speaking Theatrical Artists (Florence, Italy)
- Fédération Syndicale du Teillage Agricole du Lin (French)
- Field-Emission Scanning Transmission Electron Microscopy
- Fire and Emergency Services Training Institute (Toronto, Canada)
- Future European Space Transportation Investigations Programme
- Federation of European Societies for Tropical Medicine and International Health
- Federación Sindical de Trabajadores Independientes (Spanish: Union Federation of Independent Laborers; El Salvador and Guatemala)
- Federación Sindical de Trabajadores Informales (Spanish: Union Federation of Informal Workers; Guatemala)
- Federação dos Sindicatos dos Transportes Rodoviários e Urbanos (Portugal)
- Far Eastern State Technical University (Vladivostock, Russia)
- Far Eastern State University
Samples in periodicals archive:
A festival of African culture will bring live music, workshops, a carnival, film and debate to the region next month.
Black history A FESTIVAL of African culture is being held in Sunderland to celebrate Black History Month.