Several months ago, I heard about a practice developed in the 1980s called the Fertility Awareness Method (FAM), a natural form of birth control that a study in the journal Human Reproduction Today found to be 99.
What does FAM stand for?
FAM stands for Fertility Awareness Method
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FAM
We have 180 other meanings of FAM in our Acronym Attic
- Familie (German: Family)
- Family Arabian Mare (Breyer mold)
- Fan Alarm Module
- Fast Access Memory
- Fault Accountability Matrix
- Federación de Asociaciones Municipales de Bolivia (Spanish: Federation of Municipal Associations of Bolivia; Bolivia)
- Federal Air Marshal
- Federation of American Motorcyclists
- Federation of Municipalities (Argentina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She has clearly not done any research about this method and objects to it solely because it is a fertility awareness method that uses beads.
To increase effectiveness, they may also want to use spermicide or fertility awareness methods.