Research and review articles, 11 in all, cover templated growth of metallic and semiconducting nanowires and nanowire networks, chemical gas sensors based on nanowires, magnetic properties of closely packed ferromagnetic nanowires, and progress in dimensional inorganic oxide nanowires.
What does FMNW stand for?
FMNW stands for Ferromagnetic Nanowire
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Full Mobile Number Portability (telephones)
- Functional Mobility of Nervous Processes
- Fanjing Mountain Nature Reserve (Guizhou, China)
- Farmer-Managed Natural Regeneration (land restoration)
- Family Mediation Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Fondation Microfinance Nord-Sud (French: Microfinance Foundation North-South; Canada)
- Facilities Maintenance Specialist
- Finnish Micro and Nano Technology Network (Finland)
- Full Moon Night Trekking (travel service; Pakistan)
- Food of Minimal Nutritional Value
- Facilities Management Office
- Facilities Management Operations (various locations)
- Fast Moving Object (asteroids)
- Fax Money Order (Pakistan)
- Fédération des Maladies Orphelines (French: Federation of Orphan Diseases)
- Federation of Manufactured Home Owners of Florida, Inc.
- Federation of Manufacturing Opticians (UK)
- Fers et Matériaux de l'Oise (French materials company)
- Field Maintenance Office
- Field Marketing Organization (insurance)