The FerVID Family uses ferro-electric memory, or FRAM, for fast write speeds, high-frequency rewritability, radiation tolerance, and low-power operation.
What does FE stand for?
FE stands for Ferro-Electric
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FE
We have 47 other meanings of FE in our Acronym Attic
- Fatal Error
- Fecit Erigi (Latin: Had It Built, epigraphy)
- Federal Energy Administration
- Federal Express
- Feed Efficiency (livestock)
- Feliciana Eastern Railroad
- Feline Enteritis
- Fellowship of Engineering
- Ferrara, Emilia (Italian province)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville, the federal funding will enhance supercomputing resources at the Arkansas High Performance Computing Center, which supports research in computational science, nano- and ferro-electric materials multiscale visualization and many other research projects that require massive data storage.
A previous collaboration led to a demonstration, at Ipex 2006 in the UK, of the world's first printed ferro-electric memory array.