Their topics include therapeutic perspectives involving ferritin heavy chain FtH, race and ethnicity, new findings about cardiovascular dysfunction, and Parkinson's Disease as a perfect target for gene therapy.
What does FHC stand for?
FHC stands for Ferritin Heavy Chain
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FHC
We have 87 other meanings of FHC in our Acronym Attic
- Fair Housing Continuum, Inc.
- Faith, Hope and Charity
- Familial Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Family Health Centre (various locations)
- Family History Center
- Fantastic Hair Company
- Feline Health Center (Cornell University)
- Feline Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Fellowship of Heathen Chemistc (club of chemistry students at East Central HS in Tulsa, OK)
- Fernando Henrique Cardoso (President of Brazil, 1994-2002)