Summary: Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is hosting in the coming months a series of new events as part of an initiative to celebrate UAE's successes and the winning spirit of the nation's champions.
What does FWAD stand for?
FWAD stands for Ferrari World Abu Dhabi (theme park; Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FWAD
- Five Wings Arts Council (Staples, MN)
- Florida Wildflower Advisory Council
- Flow-Weighted Average Concentration (water research)
- Fort Washington Alumnae Chapter
- Fort Wayne Animal Care and Control
- Fraud, Waste, Abuse & Corruption
- Fort Wayne Area Community Band (Fort Wayne, IN)
- Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce
- Fixed Wireless Access Consultative Committee (UK)
- Fellow of the West African College of Surgeons
- Fort Wingate Army Depot
- Fresh Water Arrival Draft (maritime industry)
- Fixed Wing Aerial Dispersant Capability
- Factory with A Future
- Farmworker Association of Florida, Inc.
- Finish with a Flurry (martial arts)
- Fort Worth Aluminum Foundry, Inc. (Fort Worth, TX)
- Fort Worth Academy of Fine Arts (home of Texas Boys Choir)
- Fair Winds and Following Seas (US Navy farewell greeting)
- Family Wealth Advisory Group, LLC (Cincinnati, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Abu Dhabi is a growing tourism destination and attractions such as Ferrari World Abu Dhabi have definitely boosted the emirate's appeal to Kuwaitis", explained Tanweer Anwar of Kuwait's Lama Tours.
Abu Dhabi-March 26(BNA)International MICE markets are increasingly gravitating towards inspirational event venues and novel incentive packages, said Ferrari World Abu Dhabi officials, ahead of their participation at the Gulf Incentive, Business Travel and Meetings (GIBTM) Exhibition in Abu Dhabi.
The delegation will include tour operators, hotels and resorts, Etihad Airways and Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, the world's largest indoor theme park.
EVENT organisers are increasingly looking to define themselves through unique meeting and events venues according to the Ferrari World Abu Dhabi team, who participated at the recently concluded Gulf Incentive, Business Travel and Meetings (GIBTM) Exhibition in Abu Dhabi.
But Epsom must have seemed a distant memory on Tuesday when a convoy of 140 Ferraris rolled up at Meydan racecourse to flag up the opening of Ferrari World Abu Dhabi.