Dodger Fernando Valenzuela blazed a trail in the 1980s, Mexicans have been regarded as natural pitchers above any other position.
What does FV stand for?
FV stands for Fernando Valenzuela (basebal player)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FV
We have 20 other meanings of FV in our Acronym Attic
- Face Value
- Fair Value
- Falcon View (US Air Force)
- Family Video
- Family Voices (Albuquerque, NM, USA)
- Fantasy Violence
- Farmville (simulation game)
- Faye Valentine (Cowboy Bebop character)
- Federal Vision (theology)
- Feitelijke Vereniging (Dutch)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Exemplars: Tim Wakefield, knuckleballer; Fernando Valenzuela, screwballer; and Stu Miller, slow and slower.