A americium (Am) B dubnium (Db) C tin (Sn) D fermium (Fm) 5.
What does FM stand for?
FM stands for Fermium
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FM
We have 98 other meanings of FM in our Acronym Attic
- Fault Management
- Fax Mail
- February, March (budget times in Indian states)
- Fecal Matter
- Fecit Monumentum (Latin: Built A Monument, epigraphy)
- Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service
- Federal Methodology (financial need determination formula)
- Federated States of Micronesia (US postal abbreviation)
- Femtometer (10 E^-15, one quadrillionth of a meter)
- Ferdinand Marcos
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Iron B Francium C Fluorine D Fermium QUESTION 13-for 13 points: With which country did US naval officer Matthew Perry open trade links after it had been isolated for 250 years?
The idea that an element has never been named after a living scientist is incorrect, since elements 99 and 100 were named einsteinium and fermium while Einstein and Fermi were alive, though the names were not sanctioned officially until after they had died.