1) Since scattering lengths are of the order of a few femtometers, the second term in the bracket is of the order of [10.
What does FM stand for?
FM stands for Femtometer (10 E^-15, one quadrillionth of a meter)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FM
We have 98 other meanings of FM in our Acronym Attic
- Faucet Mount (plumbing; various companies)
- Faulkner Mazda (Pennsylvania)
- Fault Management
- Fax Mail
- February, March (budget times in Indian states)
- Fecal Matter
- Fecit Monumentum (Latin: Built A Monument, epigraphy)
- Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service
- Federal Methodology (financial need determination formula)
- Federated States of Micronesia (US postal abbreviation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I could do even better if Google allowed am as an abbreviation for attometer or fm as an abbreviation for femtometer.