4,34) This is largely based on an animal study by Nakamura and coworkers, (43) in which MRI changes developed in all specimens by 4 weeks following surgically induced femoral head osteonecrosis.
What does FHO stand for?
FHO stands for Femoral Head Osteonecrosis
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FHO
We have 17 other meanings of FHO in our Acronym Attic
- Fort Hill Natural Gas Authority (Easley, SC)
- Fetal Heart not Heard (neonatology)
- Fuzzy Hopfield Neural Network
- Femoral Head and Neck Ostectomy (canine hip dysplasia)
- Factors of Host Nonspecific Protection (antibiotics)
- Finehealth Nutritional Products Inc (dietary supplements for pets and livestock)
- Friends of Haleakala National Park (Hawaii)
- For Holy Name Shall Always Be (Cadets Drum and Bugle Corps)
- Fair Housing Napa Valley
- Fachhochschule Nordwestschweiz (German: University of Applied Sciences Northwestern Switzerland)
- Femoral Head Osteotomy
- Field Hockey Ontario (Canada)
- Flood Hazard Overlay (zoning district)
- Force Hygiene Officer
- Foundation House Officer (medical practitioner; UK)
- Fremde Heere Ost (German Intelligence Evaluation Service, Eastern Section, WWII)
- Fundação Herminio Ometto (Brazilian foundation)
- Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (video game)
- Family History of Obesity
- Ford House Office Building (US Congress)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After excluding the one case of femoral neck fracture and the one case of femoral head osteonecrosis, we could find no evidence of radiolucent lines and no cases where the femoral component showed signs of migration.
Conversely, it is estimated that only 20% of patients with femoral head osteonecrosis have humeral disease.