28-30) Hip simulator studies and tribology suggest that by maintaining all manufacturing parameters constant, increasing femoral head diameter leads to improved lubrication and decreased circulating metal ions (16); however, the clinical data have been conflicting.
What does FHD stand for?
FHD stands for Femoral Head Diameter
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FHD
We have 44 other meanings of FHD in our Acronym Attic
- Fair Housing Center of Washington (Tacoma, WA)
- Family Health Center of Worcester, Inc. (Worcester, MA)
- Farmers Health Cooperative of Wisconsin
- Fort Hill Christian Youth Camp
- Fachhochschule Deggendorf (university, Deggendorf, Germany)
- Familial HDL Deficiency
- Family History Department (LDS Church)
- Family Housing Division
- Feline Heartworm Disease